Position:Software Development Engineer in Testing
Location: Chandigarh IT Park
Skill Set: TDD, Any Unit testing framework, Knowledge about different Testing types, SQL, Experience of working within Scrum teams
Experience: Around 3 Years
Qualification: B.Tech, MCA
Job Description: As an SDET you have to closely work with Agile Team. Must be passionate about testing, with a desire to create expertise in automation or extend existing skills in this area. Have a strong interest in building scalable Applications, Services and Website and work inside of the latest web technologies and work with a team to help build out and test a cloud based modern responsive UI website serving the needs of Higher Ed Universities. The SDET should be able to collaborate and provide continuous support and guidance to others in his/her own agile team.
1. Participate in driving the quality of the product, all the way from requirements specification through release.
2. Improve and extend internal test frameworks and automations tests.
3. Perform exploratory product testing.
4. Manual and Automated test case execution.
5. Design and development of browser based automation.
6. Participate in load testing as required.
7. Participate in Agile ceremonies.
8. Ability to test application from “All Angles” cleary communicate steps to reproduce bugs.
9. Drive test tool innovation that improves overall engineering effectiveness.
1. Problem solver with a keen analytical mind.
2. Experience in web development with any server side technology is a plus.
3. Hands on any Programming language and an automation framework.
4. Previous automation experience with hands on experience in framework development and executing the test cases.
5. Knowledge of different types of testing - unit, integration, smoke, regression, database, snapshot etc.
6. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Good to Have
1. Familiar working in an Agile environment
2. Foundation of CS knowledge
3. Scripting, functional programming and any framework development experience.
HOW TO APPLY: -
Send us the following:
● A brief note explaining why you want to work with us
● When can you join?
● Links to your github, stackoverflow, Linkedin and/or other relevant profiles, if applicable
● Your CV in either PDF or Word. Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Links: -
· Company website: -https://www.watermarkinsights.com/