Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving client billing problems, reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This role will be based in the Mohali office of Watermark and will report to the Manager, Revenue Operations.
• Initiate outbound collection emails in a professional manner to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
• Respond to inbound customer emails related to invoice and payment matters in a professional manner.
• Correspond with internal parties as necessary to facilitate collection efforts.
• Review and reconcile client accounts for credit and/or collections issues
• Resolve client billing problems and accounts receivable delinquencies, applying good customer service in a timely manner
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates
• Document collections efforts in appropriate systems for reporting and evaluation.
• Other related accounting projects as assigned
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience
• Strong communication, both written and oral
• Problem solving and analytical skills required
• Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment
• Proficient in MS Office environment
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
• A positive and proactive mindset
• High school diploma; Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Watermark India Benefits
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,700 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.