Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Department: Client Support
Location: Mohali, India Office
Reporting to: Client Support Supervisor
Job Description: As a member of the Client Support Team, you will provide exceptional
customer support via email, and chat. The goal is to deliver a world-class client experience by
providing timely and correct resolutions to each client. The Client Support Specialist role is vital
in identifying the issue being faced, and in providing effective resolutions to clients. Our client
base includes college students, university administrators, faculty, and bookstore personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work on client issues ensuring timely responses and correct resolutions.
● Gain and retain expert knowledge of our software functionality by successfully
completing training sessions, attending new release training and practicing system
functionality test cases.
● Communicate at an expert level in English verbally and in writing, as needed with
internal and external clients.
● Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions
● Use analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify the root cause of the issue and take
the necessary steps to resolve it.
● Actively participate in team meetings and monthly meetings.
● Work as per the published monthly roster and on holidays in a 24x7 working
● Shadow senior team members within the team on complex tickets to facilitate continued
learning and training.
● Keep updated on the process changes by routinely reviewing the workflows located in
the “Knowledge Base.”
● Collaborate on projects and initiatives
Experience and requirements:
● Graduate in any stream.
● 2 -3 years of experience supporting customer through email and chat channels.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Exhibit strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual, and thinking skills.
● Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
● Be a strong team player.
● Ability to perform extensive online research to resolve complex customer inquiries